Caffrey Comprehensive Services
Comprehensive because the services of Caffrey Comprehensive encompass a broad range of evaluations: Psychological, Neuropsychological, Vocational, Behavioral Medicine, Independent Record/Peer Reviews and Ratings of Disability.
Patrick Caffrey, Ph.D., has provided professional psychological services to clients in the Kansas City metro area for more than 40 years. Dr. Caffrey has extensive experience administering and interpreting psychological, neuropsychological and vocational tests for Independent Medical Exams (IMEs) to determine the validity of disability claims. He also has broad experience and training to assess and evaluate a full range of cognitive and emotional disorders and identify valid, exaggerated or feigned symptoms.
In addition, Dr. Caffrey has years of experience communicating his findings in concise, simple terms to judges and juries for ease of understanding and relating his findings to an individual’s ability to function. He also is an experienced instructor and in-service lecturer.
Dr. Caffrey’s reassuring style and his unique life experience, background, and circumstance give him insight and a special understanding of the physical and psychological needs of the disabled. See Dr. Caffrey’s biography and CV.
• Cognitive Behavioral Techniques
• Vocational Rehabilitation
• Memory Compensatory Strategies
• Post-traumatic Stress
• Traumatic Brain Injuries
• Spinal Cord Injuries
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Chronic illness
• Coping with loss
- Individual psychotherapy for individuals coping with disability
- Psychological evaluations
- Neuropsychological evaluations
- Vocational evaluations
- Expert Witness services in the areas of psychology, neuropsychology and vocational rehabilitation
- Fitness For Duty Evaluations
- Pre-surgical psychological evaluations for spinal cord stimulator or gastric bypass surgical candidates
- Alzheimer’s Disease testing
Instructor & Lecturer:
- Coping and adjustment to disability
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Traumatic brain injury
- Caregiver burnout
- Other common emotional disorders associated with disability